Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Arduino is HERE!!!!!!!!!111oneoneone11

So it is finally here! The micro-controller that will be controlling all the LEDs in my head. The good news is that it is small, smaller than I thought it would be! The guy who sold it to me (eBay) sent it to me all connected to a LCD display which is pretty cool! I get to see how an Arduino can work. I am still doing lots of research on how the thing works and how to program it because right now I am afraid of it. So many wires and so many things about it I don't know. Either way, it is fun to watch! Oh, and by the way, the guy sent me more than I paid for. I got 5 extra LEDs and a extra button. This way when I blow a couple up I have extras! Just kidding!

Enjoy the unboxing video!









WorldOfLEDs.blogspot.com
SR_G@m3r

No comments:

Post a Comment